Sunday, September 21, 2014

Eli's Birthday

Eli was so excited to have a birthday!!  In our family we have a tradition to let the child choose his or her favorite food for all the meals.  Eli wanted Hamburgers for dinner and he wanted to play baseball for lunch.  I guess food wasn't on his mind cause  I don't even think he choose a breakfast.
It was so fun to me to have him choose an activity for his special day.




















He got some great gifts for his birthday!! He rants about his fishing pole.  Ben took him the day after his birthday and he caught eight fish.   All small sun fish but..  He loved it.







Birthday morning Eli opened a few presents!!  He got some awesome church pants




2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Looks like Eli really enjoyed his birthday :-)

Brian and Lauren said...

Wow!!! I love your blog updates!!! And seeing you guys tonight!!! Your kids are amazing! They are getting too big! I love their imaginations and busy Anna. So fun