Friday, January 1, 2010

Ho, Ho , Ho Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year




Christmas morning

Lydia's first gift to open.  She was only interested for a little while. Then she wanted to go play.

This Christmas was spent with the Dalton Family just outside of Ogden at a cabin.  It was so much fun.  We got to go sledding.  We ate and enjoyed wonderful meals and desserts.  Lydia was able to play with Montanna and got to know Grandma and Grandpa.  We got to see Aubrey for the first time.  She is adorable.  It was so fun to hold her and play with her.  We were very blessed to be able to have a wonderful Christmas.

This is Aubrey.  She is so beautiful.


After Lydia got home I was asking her what Santa Claus says.  She would say," Ho,Ho, Ho and then attempt to say," Merry Christmas."  It is so cute to ask her that.
We came home on Monday the 28th. Packed up our house on Tuesday the 29th and then drove to Twin Falls  the morning of the 29th.  Whew!  Kind of a crazy move,but we are here all in one piece.

4 comments:

Amber said...

What a whirlwind holiday!! Enjoy Twin Falls! I love seeing what you and your family is doing. Lydia is adorable!

Lindsey said...

Cute pics! I need to post some too! I hope you guys are getting settled and enjoying your new home! Miss you!

Kirsten said...

Can't wait to hear more about your new home. I hope you get comfortable soon.
As you probably know, I'm enjoying some time with your sister in Virginia at the moment. Too bad that this time, I can't come and visit you too. Sending you all my love!

Stephanee said...

Great pics! Can't believe you packed and moved in that short a time frame. I'm tired just thinking about it. Hope all is well!