Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Eli's Birthday !!! # 2

Our little boy is so big and is now two!! We had a  birthday celebrated his birthday in Montana. I had made a basketball cake for him.  We enjoyed having Great Grandma and Great Grandpa come over and party with us.




Eating Cake

In our Havre home.  Eli picked out a birthday mint ice cream that he wanted They love ice cream cones.

Eli's sword.  A much loved dollar store gift.  I not sure where it is now, but right after he got it he carried it around for two weeks straight.  He would still be carrying around now if... i could find it.  He would have me tie the sheath to his belt and he would pull it in and out in animated matter.  I guess I need to make a trip to the dollar store.  It amazes me how the small things make such a difference.  Children are magical.

1 comment:

Lesley Harvey said...

Happy Birthday Eli! Loved to see your pictures from August as well. Your new home in Havre looks great!