Saturday, July 7, 2012

Eli

Well I don't have stats like I wish that I did.  I know that Eli has grown up so much and he is growing fast.  Some of the things that he loves are strawberries and grapes.  He actually loves to eat almost any fruit, even mangos.  He really loves balls any type, but I think his favorite is basketball.  He knows that you should dribble the ball  with one hand and can actually do it for a few seconds.  He knows that once he stops dribbling he needs to pass it.  He attempts to shoot it. He loves to score.
This week when we went to library Ben found him a book called Cattle Kids. It all about horses.  He calls them Giddy ups.  He doesn't quite know how to say horse.  He does know what sound a horse makes. He loves that book and doesn't mind reading it over and over and over.
He wears a size eight shoe.  He wears 2T pants but 3T shirts.  He will be in the same size as Lydia soon. Although he is tall and long, he is so active that he seems to me to be solid muscle and he definitely has the Dalton calve muscles.
Lately he was to see everything I am cooking. He will continue to say, "Let me see, Let me see!" until I show him what is in the oven. After he see it he will say, "Wow!"
He has discovered that pants and shorts have pockets.  He will walk around with his hands in his pockets and he will try to put things in his pocket.
He is potty training. It is now day four.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

He's getting so big! Wish we could see you guys. Love you!

Jill said...

that is so cute. I love this age. He sounds like such a fun little guy!