Saturday, November 19, 2011

Smoothie Morning And Lydia the Photographer

I told Lydia that we could have smoothies in the morning.  In the morning she woke up and the first thing out of her mouth was, "Can we have a smoothie, mom?"  She loved it and Eli did too.



Lydia likes to figure out how to use the camera.  She want to take pictures of Eli and me.  So these were the results. Not  bad Huh?



Then of course we had to take one of her too.  So cute.  Her hair curls pretty easily with just a little hair spray or mouse.

3 comments:

Astles said...

I just love looking at all these pictures!!!! Smoothies are a great idea...Bryn would love those too. I love Lydia and her personality. Eli is growing up too fast too! I love the Disney on Ice pictures. It looks like it was an amazing performance. I bet Lydia LOVED it!!! She probably felt so grown up too. The park pictures are so fun. Lydia and Eli look like they could be models, and you too (in the pics Lydia took). Hope to see you guys soon! It has been too long!!!

Kirsten said...

Thanks for the posts. I love seeing pictures of you and your family and hearing stories of your life.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Jill said...

Lydia does pretty great with the camera. Katie loves to do that too. Eli is so cute with his smoothie all over his face. FUn morning.