Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A walk down memory lane- July




Yeah he has got a big mouth and no I didn't let him keep it after I took the picture.

Love the chin.  He has certainly walked that off in the last few months.

Cousins can't live without them.

Ride that buckin'... Zebra

Cute girls

This is an expression of their personalities.  

At  the end of July we were able to make a trip up to Ben's beloved Montana. What a fun trip to get reacquainted with grandparents and the beauties of the earth.
 Beautiful  cabin.  Loved to spend time there.  

Of course take time in the boat.

Lydia liked climbing the bunk beds in the cabin.


Swimming in Flathead lake.

Lydia modeling the read swmimming suit.  I believe it once belonged to Lindsey.

 Cousin Aubrey.

Eli and Grandpa sure had a fun water time.

 I thought this was so adorable.  Cousin Bryn with all her rocks.

Cousin Bryan with Cousin Bryn

Boat rides. Ready or not.

2 comments:

Astles said...

I love Lydias dress!!! I want to make one just
Like it! Gorgeous. I love all the pictures down
Memory lane. If you have Internet we should skype soon!

Lindsey said...

I love Montanna's face in these pictures. Typical... Glad you guys had such a fun trip.